cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

.PL Domain Registration Problem

Hey!

I purchased a domain 2 days ago but it doesn't show in my domains then i check that domain again it go-daddy search option and it show domain is available . i thought i must be mistake and i register it again then i see my account balance then i see you guys have charge me 2 times for that domain and also still that domain is not showing in my account. i need you to please review it and return my half balance and also that domain because you guys charge me 2 times for that 1 domain.

My Customer Number : REMOVED

My Account Name :   Tafheem Amjad

Domain with problem :    smartdesignstudio.pl 

Both times orders proof here : 

REMOVED LINKS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Hussnain44,

Welcome to the Community!

If the .PL Registry has difficulty in registering your domain, it will go through a process of multiple requests until completion or failure. While in this process, registration will be automatically attempted 3 more times over the course of 48 hours. If registration fails, refunds automatically process within 72 hours. We advise not attempting to re-register during this time.

If the registration fails, it will eventually go into a status in your account that notes the repeated attempts at registration for you and automatically refunds the registration fee to the customer. The entire process from payment to refund can take 24-72 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@Hussnain44 

We are end users like you and as such do not have access to your account. I have removed your customer number / links to receipts as we cannot get into your account - and this way others don't see it.

You will have to call into sales / support to find out the details. There aren't any specific restrictions on .pl domains https://ca.godaddy.com/help/about-pl-domains-9268

that I see - so the only thing I can think of is there was an issue with your payment (even if it is showing as pending on your card) and so it cancelled out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @Hussnain44,

Welcome to the Community!

If the .PL Registry has difficulty in registering your domain, it will go through a process of multiple requests until completion or failure. While in this process, registration will be automatically attempted 3 more times over the course of 48 hours. If registration fails, refunds automatically process within 72 hours. We advise not attempting to re-register during this time.

If the registration fails, it will eventually go into a status in your account that notes the repeated attempts at registration for you and automatically refunds the registration fee to the customer. The entire process from payment to refund can take 24-72 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post