cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Hosted Domain from DotPH not working

I bought a domain from DotPH and I read I had to change the nameserver to make it work. So opened my Go Daddy account, looked for the nameserver and put it on my dotph account. 48hrs have passed, still not working. Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @NinjaMoves,

Please take a look at the article below for the requirements on nameservers for a .PH domain. You may contact your domain provider to be sure you are compliant with that registry's requirements. 

https://godaddy.com/help/about-ph-domains-8854#2

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Retired
Not applicable

@chrismariano wrote:

I bought a domain from DotPH and I read I had to change the nameserver to make it work. So opened my Go Daddy account, looked for the nameserver and put it on my dotph account. 48hrs have passed, still not working. Am I missing something?

Hello @chrismariano,

What is your domain name please?

“Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more ‘user-friendly’…  Their best approach so far has been to take all the old brochures and stamp the words ‘user-friendly’ on the cover.”

(Bill Gates)

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."

Hi @Retired 

It's www.studio33.ph 🙂

Hi it's working now! thanks!

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @chrismariano,

That's just the rammsteinium NINJA effect...... lol Smiley Very Happy

( I am aiming for JEDI status one day I think.....)

"The Zen Master of the monastery is easy to find. He or she is the one either peeling potatoes in the kitchen, or sweeping leaves in the garden.... "

Hi what did you do? i am also had issues on my dot.ph domain to here. Please help me thanks.

Hi @NinjaMoves,

Please take a look at the article below for the requirements on nameservers for a .PH domain. You may contact your domain provider to be sure you are compliant with that registry's requirements. 

https://godaddy.com/help/about-ph-domains-8854#2

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post