cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to connect: unexpired active domain

I just renewed my domain 2 months ago. Now, it fails to connect to server ( Error ...). I tried to change the DNS server, same problem persist. Once I type the domain name on the web browser and click enter, after some seconds of loading, it will bring up failed to connect page. Its just once in a while that it get connected as usual. Please help!!!
1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Failed to connect: unexpired active domain

Hey there @Sultani,

Thanks for participating in the community! To better assist you, could you please answer the following items?

• What is your domain name / URL?
  • Have you made any DNS changes recently? If so, how long ago did you make them?
  • What type of hosting platform are you on? (Ex. GoCentral, cPanel, Plesk, etc.)
  • What is your hosting package level? (Ex. GoCentral Personal, Deluxe cPanel, Ultimate Plesk, etc.)
  • What type of website do you have? (Ex. GoCentral, WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
  • What type of error are you experiencing?
  • Please supply any error codes you may be receiving and please be specific.
  • What steps have you taken so far to correct the issue?
  • Please provide screenshots of what you see if at all possible.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community