cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain renewal

Hello all, this is my first post ever here. Looking for bit of help.

Anyways, I got this client whose domain I manage through my GoDaddy account using external NS.

He was late with payment so his domain got renewed few days into grace period.

But when domain got renewed all I got is "Website coming soon" message (I guess that's something that Go Daddy adds to records when searching for external NS).

Thing is, NameServers are fine (I have few more domains setup just like that, working just fine), Domain propagation tool returns positive results for mentioned nameservers and IP just like it it supposed to. When I ping server IP it works just fine but all I get is Server Not Found or Website coming soon page.I tested the website itself with by binding a temporary domain to the server and it works just fine.

For some reason this doman http://www.sipovo-tourism.com/ that just got renewed just won't work.

I'm truly puzzled, maybe I need to wait a bit more, it's been like a day or so (but on the other hand propagation tool reads correct NS and IP? What's your advice?

Cheers

Tica

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Domain renewal

BONUS info:

I did all the usual stuff...

- flushed DNS

- cleared catche, etc.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @TicaProduction,

Thanks for posting your first post in the GoDaddy Community! I just clicked on your url above and was able to pull up your website. So it looks to be resolved. Please let us know if there's anything else you might need help with in the future. Take care!

Rachel

Hi Rachel!
Sorry, I should have posted this earlier but yeah I just had to wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your assistance in any case!

Cheers

Tica

Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear that you're all set Tica @TicaProduction

Rachel