• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Getting Started

How many different ways to access Managed Wordpress?

I have a client whose domains are registered with godaddy, when I log in to their account I see them listed under 'products.'. However, there is no 'web hosting' listed under products, though whoshostingthis.com says his site is hosted with godaddy.

When I log in to his wordpress site, 'managed wordpress' is one of the links at the top of the wordpress control panel. When I click 'managed wordpress > hosting overview' it, it takes me a secureserver.net login (which i looked up and is a godaddy site).

The login and password i use to access his domain account does not work for the secureserver.net login. The client also says he has no other logins for his hosting. Is it possible I'm missing something somewhere, like a different place to log in? Thank you for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User 2020

@bdp31770 

It sounds like your client's hosting is with a reseller / different GoDaddy account than the domain.

If it was in the same account it would show under products -> Managed WordPress

I would get on the phone with support and authenticate into the domain account. Then they maybe able to help you with getting access to the other account, it could be that your client has 2 accounts or that they purchased it via a reseller but either way support should be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User 2020

@bdp31770 

It sounds like your client's hosting is with a reseller / different GoDaddy account than the domain.

If it was in the same account it would show under products -> Managed WordPress

I would get on the phone with support and authenticate into the domain account. Then they maybe able to help you with getting access to the other account, it could be that your client has 2 accounts or that they purchased it via a reseller but either way support should be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post