• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Fatal error, website only works when logged in to admin panel

Hello - after multiple tries, I finally managed to get a new WordPress website uploaded. It looks fine when I'm logged in to the admin panel. However, everyone else gets this error message on the home page. I tried removing the plugin ewww-image-optimizer - no effect. 

URL: earthseasoned.com

Hosting plan: Starter Managed WordPress

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/16/2288916/html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/vendor/pel/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/16/2288916/html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/common.php on line 67

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/16/2288916/html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/vendor/pel/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/16/2288916/html/wp-content/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/common.php on line 67

2 REPLIES 2
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Fatal error, website only works when logged in to admin panel

If you removed the ewww-image-optimizer plugin that error should cease.  Did you try clearing the GoDaddy Cache?  Give that a whirl -- I bet the front-end is serving up cached files.

HTH! ;-)

Judith
    “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou

Re: Fatal error, website only works when logged in to admin panel

It turned out to be a caching issue. Thanks!