• How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Marketing to Student Groups

My company offers free content around the world, to post-secondary students. The content is of high value.  We are already driving subscribers virally. Which online advertisers are the best bang for my buck, globally, in terms of low Customer Acquisition Cost? Thanking you all in advance if you can answer this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Alan4Students and thank you for being apart of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert at paid advertising but did come across a few resources for you to utilize now while you continue to research online advertisers:

• If you are located in the US, you can add Google AdSense which matches text and displays ads based off of site content/visitors. If this feature is available to you then it pays you for ad space on your site.
    • GoDaddy also offers a no-cost affiliate program that pays you for sales made from your sites ads. 
    • GoDaddy also has a Digital Marketing Suite that includes tools to attract new subscribers, engage with current subscribers, and much more. If you choose to add this to your business, please reach out to GoDaddy Support to assist with setting this up for you.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this post helpful in your research. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Alan4Students and thank you for being apart of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. I am not an expert at paid advertising but did come across a few resources for you to utilize now while you continue to research online advertisers:

• If you are located in the US, you can add Google AdSense which matches text and displays ads based off of site content/visitors. If this feature is available to you then it pays you for ad space on your site.
    • GoDaddy also offers a no-cost affiliate program that pays you for sales made from your sites ads. 
    • GoDaddy also has a Digital Marketing Suite that includes tools to attract new subscribers, engage with current subscribers, and much more. If you choose to add this to your business, please reach out to GoDaddy Support to assist with setting this up for you.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this post helpful in your research. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post