Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    BeautCi
    New

Order Fulfilled changed to mark as delivered

Hiya

my order page has gone from fulfilled (i can add tracking) to mark as delivered, anyone know how to change it back? i updated my shipping options to flat rate as the website has been overcharging people, but now i cant mark as fulfilled or add a tracking number... please help T.I.A keep safe 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @BeautCi , I think you may have created a new shipment method using the "Local Delivery" shipment method.  Using the local delivery method, you are able to set a different shipment fee based on the order value.  As an example, you could charge $5 for orders less than $20, and then charge $10 for orders over $20. Unfortunately with the local delivery method, you do not have the ability to include a tracking number at this time.  We have had this request from some other folks, so it is under consideration as a future feature.

An alternative would be to create a regular shipment method (Flat Rate shipping) say for $10, and then create a coupon code for $5 off if someone purchases above a certain amount.  A regular shipment method allows you to add a tracking number.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @BeautCi , I think you may have created a new shipment method using the "Local Delivery" shipment method.  Using the local delivery method, you are able to set a different shipment fee based on the order value.  As an example, you could charge $5 for orders less than $20, and then charge $10 for orders over $20. Unfortunately with the local delivery method, you do not have the ability to include a tracking number at this time.  We have had this request from some other folks, so it is under consideration as a future feature.

An alternative would be to create a regular shipment method (Flat Rate shipping) say for $10, and then create a coupon code for $5 off if someone purchases above a certain amount.  A regular shipment method allows you to add a tracking number.

View solution in original post