cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CanAydiin
Novice

Website showing Coming Soon on google chrome

Hello everyone, first time writing here.

So my website can-aydin.org opens on every browser except Google Chrome. I have tried clearing browsing data, i have closed and re opened chrome, i even restarted my computer. I even tried on my mobile and my laptop. None of them work. 

Any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: Website showing Coming Soon on google chrome

Hey there @CanAydiin,

When I go to the site, I get a pretty cool portfolio site for your work. When I ran a few tests, it looks like it's propagated globally. I would try to clear the browser cache one more time. The site is up and running for everyone else it seems. This indicates a local issue to either the browser, the router, or the machine itself.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

CanAydiin
Novice

HI @MrVapor thanks for the reply,

I've tried everything, i even tried it on my phone with wifi and mobile data. It didnt seem to work, but when i try it on my friends phone, it works.

Rockstar I
Rockstar I

That definitely sounds like a caching issue of some sort. If the site itself was not live, everyone who navigated to it would see what you're seeing. 

If you've tried all the other steps, I would resubmit my XML sitemap to the major search engines for re-indexing and maybe call your ISP to see if they're having any issues. It sounds like a local issue but I'm not sure beyond what information you're providing.

I hope you get it sorted!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *