cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Support unable to provide help in hosdtin python3 and djngo based web application

Hi Go daddy

your representative are unable to help me out with django webhosting 

As i had install all requirement.

on terminal application started successfully but not accessible on domain name onljobalert.com 

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Support unable to provide help in hosdtin python3 and djngo based web application

Just from the little snippet I've read you seem to have some coding knowledge @SACHIN0405. I don't know that a first level customer service representative would be able to assist you in any issues you'd encounter? GoDaddy has very knowledgeable people and I've been pleasantly impressed with the vast majority of my service interactions. 

Also of note, GoDaddy is your technology provider and most often can't help with customizations. If you have a hosting server, domain, IP, server resource... issue you'd find them better able to assist? 

Perhaps you would like to post your issue in the Community? Maybe there is a code specific group where they have your issue figured out? Happy coding! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head