cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

404 (page not found) error

I am facing a 404 page not found error from last 24 hours. By directly access URL from browser it will work. From search result  website wont access. My 95% of traffic coming from search engines. I chat with support team and the technical people confirmed that there is a mitigation on server. But my problem is that they are saying there is no time frame for the solution. What type of support is this? My website is getting medium traffic domain and not getting for more than 24 hours will affect search ranking. What support i will get from your side for solving this issue very fast?

Click this link

If you search a term on any search engine and browse the website, it will generate 404 error.  Please do the needful as soon as possible otherwise change the hosting service is the only way I can do.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New

Re: 404 (page not found) error

anybody from godaddy ?

Highlighted
Helper I

It working now?

Highlighted
New

NO, still same...

Nobody from godaddy respond when it will be ready.

Highlighted
New

I found the exact problem happend.

https://aw-snap.info/articles/malware-of-the-day.php#sec24

Somebody hacked my website and rewrite the web.config file. So, I have to change it to previous state. Is anybody help me to give me a sample godaddy web.config file . Or please guide me which forum I have to use for this issue.