• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

"We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items." Yet does on some orders..

I am using GoCentral Online Store and goshippo for creating my shipping labels. I added a new product to my store and it is randomly throwing the error "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items." when I'm in the cart trying to continue to check out. I have the weight, box dimensions set correctly and have in the shipping area of the new product setup to use my calculate shipping rate. It as calculated twice correctly for the item but countless other times. I'm loosing money quickly with not selling this product. Please Help!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items." Yet does on some o

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated..GoCentral has used the shipping method three times yet hundreds of other times I have gotten this message.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items." Yet does on some o

Hi @Waterfowler. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I know, this error is fairly generic. It usually means that shipping isn't supported for the address you want to ship to. That could be related to a country that isn't included in your shipping settings or the shipping provider you've chosen doesn't ship to the address for some reason. If that doesn't sound like your situation, you might want to get in touch with our customer care team so they can take a look at the issue. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.