• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Website Builder Transfer Accounts

Hello!

So I have an expired website that I built using website builder, and I was hoping to transfer it to another account so I can buy a yearly package for it there.

Is that a thing?  Can I transfer an expired website to a different account?

Any insight on how to do this would be appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Website Builder Transfer Accounts

Hey there @nmares 

You would have to call into phone support or do a live chat for this, but yes, you can do it.

You'll have to have the access information for both accounts, including the pin. You will need to purchase the yearly (or however long you want) GoCentral package you desire. You will also have to pay a restore fee to get the previous site back, which was around $60 the last time I checked. Price may vary now. It's been a while since I've had to do it this way.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Website Builder Transfer Accounts

I would like to note that the SHOULD still have the capability to restore it. Depends on when it went inactive.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community