• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Go Central HTML scripting sitemap

Need to add sitemap to GoCentral website. How is this accomplished and what are the specific steps to complete this? Is a sitemap automatically generated as it does not appear to be possible to add? My website is getting 0 response in analytics on all internet browsers. What good is website if no one can find it.

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Go Central HTML scripting sitemap

Hi @Sherkk. I'm not sure why you're having issues with analytics, but GoCentral should generate a sitemap automatically. You can usually view it by visiting yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

I'm having the same problem with google analytics and my go central site's site map. Here is what google gets when searching for site map And myself as well.

File not found (404 error)

My sitemap is blank.. I need this fixed immediately.  I called support, no help..  Because I am using the builder I don't have cpanel access to the root directory to add it manually.  No freakin bueno!  I need cpanel access.  It should be a base feature for buying the domain!  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @JeffParker341. Thanks for posting. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. If your sitemap is not appearing after publishing your Website Builder site, you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team so they can have a look. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.