cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Transfer out of .com.br, .fr and .it

I have 3 domains to transfer away, to another registrar. I am not able to request auth codes for the .it and .fr domains through my account, as the status is "Get authorization code (disabled)". I have called the support number, and they have asked me to e-mail them, so I did, and no one is responding to my e-mails.

For .com.br domain, I need the current registrar to initiate the transfer from their end, all info has been provided to them in that same e-mail, once again, nothing has been done, and no one is responding to my e-mails. This has been ongoing since 8th March 2017.

Can anyone recommend my next step?

Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GD2017

For several CCTLDs such as yours, the Authorization Codes cannot be sent from within the account. They must be generated and sent to you through a special department here for that service. If you call our customer support and provide the domain names, an agent can escalate the request to the correct department. They will create and send you the code required at your future registrar.

The ,COM.BR, .FR and .IT authorization codes can be obtained in this way.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi There,

Yes, I did call, and I will call again for .FR and .IT domains, but .COM.BR domains do not have auth codes, it is an info that I need to send in an e-mail, (which I did numerous times), how can you help me in resolving .COM.BR transfer, please?

Many thanks

Hi @GD2017

Below is an article that will give you some information on transferring the .BR (or .COM.BR) domains out of your account with us.

About .BR Domains: https://www.godaddy.com/help/about-br-domains-6020

Check out the exceptions to transfer policies toward the botom of the page.