cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Would like to sell my domain name... suggestions?

hi...i am trying to sell my domain name, have you had any experience with selling?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @danna and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am not an expert at buying/selling domains and have no experience buying/selling domains but I want to assist as best as I can. I was able to locate a help article, few blog resources, and a Community post that would offer better insight:

Again I apologize for the delayed response and my lack of expertise on the subject matter. I hope the resources with suggestions from end users with experience I found, help you with selling your domain. Have a great weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @danna and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am not an expert at buying/selling domains and have no experience buying/selling domains but I want to assist as best as I can. I was able to locate a help article, few blog resources, and a Community post that would offer better insight:

Again I apologize for the delayed response and my lack of expertise on the subject matter. I hope the resources with suggestions from end users with experience I found, help you with selling your domain. Have a great weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post