cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

What will happen if I place a proxy bid after a bid of mine which I have placed?

What will happen if I place a proxy bid after a bid of mine which I have placed and then the auction is closed?

It's like this: . . . Click here to view it! 

The price of the domain name after the auction closed will be $12 plus $5 or $20 (if I place a proxy bid of $20 at the last minute)?

The reason I do that is because I think there might be a bid from other bidder placed at the last minute or at the last seconds.

Thank you, in advance, for helping me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@boypsx The proxy bid is your highest bid, if you place another bid now it will not change the current bid of yours. I do this daily and typically put my highest bid in as the proxy bid, if another bidder bids below your proxy bid then yours will still be the highest. Also, auctions are extended to 5 minutes if a bid is placed when the auction has less than 5 minutes remaining.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rockstar II

@boypsx The proxy bid is your highest bid, if you place another bid now it will not change the current bid of yours. I do this daily and typically put my highest bid in as the proxy bid, if another bidder bids below your proxy bid then yours will still be the highest. Also, auctions are extended to 5 minutes if a bid is placed when the auction has less than 5 minutes remaining.

View solution in original post

@justingodfrey Thank you friend.