cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

What is the best and quickest way to sell a domain?

What is the best and quickest way to sell a domain. I do have it listed for sale, but am not getting any responses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Shelley19 ,

Welcome and thanks for posting!   Selling domains is much like real estate.  Does the domain fit the buyer’s needs?  However, I was searching for a service that we have offered in the past that allows you to have the domain featured for $20/ month to draw more attention.  If we still have the service , it should be inside your auctions manager.  These other articles may be helpful too if you have not seen them yet:

Auction listing options  

Setting prices for auction listings  

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @Shelley19 ,

Welcome and thanks for posting!   Selling domains is much like real estate.  Does the domain fit the buyer’s needs?  However, I was searching for a service that we have offered in the past that allows you to have the domain featured for $20/ month to draw more attention.  If we still have the service , it should be inside your auctions manager.  These other articles may be helpful too if you have not seen them yet:

Auction listing options  

Setting prices for auction listings  

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

In the past I have used GoDaddy's auction, but it was not helpful.  $20 a month to try to sell this domain is too much.  GoDaddy seems to fail in helping users sell their domains.  I do not feel that your answer to my question was a solution.