cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Selling Domain

I have listed my SuccessBuildersUSA.com domain for auction.  When I google domain, GoDaddy does not list as 'for sale' - anything in addition I need to do to make site visible? Great name for any business category so how to heighten exposure?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @SuccessBuilders

No one in this Community can review how you have decided to list your domain in the auctions, or whether you've listed it properly. If you have account-specific questions regarding your listings, please contact our Customer Care team at a number in the link below. You may also address your questions to Auctions@GoDaddy.com

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @SuccessBuilders and thank you for being a part of the Community!

There are different listing options to sell your domain with GoDaddy Auctions. Increase Visibility section is where you would complete your listing's upgrades with the option to make your listing a home page feature or category page feature for better exposure for your domain.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

I don't want to be part of the community - I would like GoDaddy to live up to expectations.  My listing is not priced in the auction - which I stated - so I want to know why there is no minimum bid attached to my domain in the auction. Thanks.

Hi @SuccessBuilders

No one in this Community can review how you have decided to list your domain in the auctions, or whether you've listed it properly. If you have account-specific questions regarding your listings, please contact our Customer Care team at a number in the link below. You may also address your questions to Auctions@GoDaddy.com

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post