cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Got a winning bid notification but its not in my won list

I bid on a domain name and the owner put in a counteroffer, which I countered on again.  I received an email from godaddy saying I place the winning bid and to go to the "Won" tab to complete my payment.  But when I go to the Won tab on the auctions page, there is nothing there, and if I click on the "Not Won" tab, it shows the domain name there.  So which is it, did I win or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @brett737cap and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. The GoDaddy Community has no access to Auction Accounts but you can contact GoDaddy Auctions® Support at (480) 505-8892. Support will be able to provide a better answer as to what happened. A few reasons could be the reason why and here are a few help articles related to GoDaddy Auctions that might explain what happened:

Based off of these articles, the counter offer may not have been accepted within 7 days of the counter offer or the domain seller pushed the listing to auction using your initial offer as an opening bid. These are just inferences and again your best option is to reach out to GoDaddy Auction Support to further assist.

I hope you have a wonderful day and if you have an updated solution in regards to this issue after reaching out to support, please keep us updated 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @brett737cap and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. The GoDaddy Community has no access to Auction Accounts but you can contact GoDaddy Auctions® Support at (480) 505-8892. Support will be able to provide a better answer as to what happened. A few reasons could be the reason why and here are a few help articles related to GoDaddy Auctions that might explain what happened:

Based off of these articles, the counter offer may not have been accepted within 7 days of the counter offer or the domain seller pushed the listing to auction using your initial offer as an opening bid. These are just inferences and again your best option is to reach out to GoDaddy Auction Support to further assist.

I hope you have a wonderful day and if you have an updated solution in regards to this issue after reaching out to support, please keep us updated 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post