cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain ownership verification with txt record

I am sorry to post this small issue. I just signed up with Godaddy Auction yesterday. List a domain for auction. But its' rejected due to domain ownership verification failure. I put the txt record on my regsiterer end but still, it rejected my auction.

I submitted the domain again, still it's pending. Probably will be rejected again.

verify.JPG

Let me know if I have done anything wrong!

Any GoDaddy domain buy-sell competitors are very smooth with this type of verification!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @ampleom and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to get this issue resolved and do you mind sharing how you were able to resolve it?

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support if you were not able to get this issue resolved and you followed these steps:

1. Authenticate my Domain Listing Service Account with Afternic
  2. List my domain with domain listing service 

GoDaddy does recommend to transfer the domain to GoDaddy which includes a one year extension to the current registration period. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @ampleom and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to get this issue resolved and do you mind sharing how you were able to resolve it?

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support if you were not able to get this issue resolved and you followed these steps:

1. Authenticate my Domain Listing Service Account with Afternic
  2. List my domain with domain listing service 

GoDaddy does recommend to transfer the domain to GoDaddy which includes a one year extension to the current registration period. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post