cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain can't be listed

I registered a new domain about a week ago (uselleverything.com) and I want to sell it but when I tried, it said "uselleverything.com can't be listed". What's wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @wbtcommerce and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue, here is a GoDaddy Help Article that explains which domains you can sell on the auction site. There may be a third-party trademark related to the domain, but this is just my own inference.

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to verify what happened, keep in mind GoDaddy Guides are working hard from home during these unprecedented times so there may be longer wait times than normal.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @wbtcommerce and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue, here is a GoDaddy Help Article that explains which domains you can sell on the auction site. There may be a third-party trademark related to the domain, but this is just my own inference.

I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to verify what happened, keep in mind GoDaddy Guides are working hard from home during these unprecedented times so there may be longer wait times than normal.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post