cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Auction with Disappearing Bids

I was following a domain in 90 days auction. Till 88 days  current bid shown  on that domain is 55000 dollar and on 89th day it showed current bid1100 dollar... And in bid history all other bids with high price deletd. What is that thing. I can't understand it. Please tell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

It's difficult to say without knowing the specific domain and auction @Nagpal1978 but know that nor every box is deemed legitimate. I could be that some of the bids were barred for one reason or another? Again, I can't really say but I've seen SPAM bidding before. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

It's difficult to say without knowing the specific domain and auction @Nagpal1978 but know that nor every box is deemed legitimate. I could be that some of the bids were barred for one reason or another? Again, I can't really say but I've seen SPAM bidding before. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

View solution in original post

@rd Domain name is usmemorialday. Org.... Auction ended today

Sorry, I gotbackto this late @Nagpal1978, what was the final auction result?

@rd Near about 2000 dollars.

I see that the .COM is near that price so I would say that is fair @Nagpal1978?