cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Live Chat Support

Hi, I am trying to reach your chat support for a long time now and you are always offline.

I took a trial for 1 month, but if you don't have chat or email support I will not renew the hosting. 

I need to get info regarding database name, database password etc., so no point calling you as I need written info.

Please contact me ASAP via email, or start being available online, 

Yoav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi there,

Just so you know, you can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @YoavP,

Chat is available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7).

This is why you can't contact through it at the moment. Phone lines are available though:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

We can also help with some issues here too.........

Best regards

It is Monday 1:33pm (Eastern) and I don't see a chat option. Was it (re)moved? Is there a direct link?

My domain was on auto-renew and has since disappeared from my "Manage Domains" list!

I found a solution, go through like you are going to order something. Click checkout, don't actually buy the product, but once you get to your checkout screen, the Chat feature is available. Seems as if chat is available if there is a chance you'll spend money, but not available if you're already a customer. 

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to call and talk with someone I do not understand. Chatters English is broken enough but at least I can follow along better than phone. Plus I like having a copy of the transcript...

Forgive me if I am blunt. I am sick of Godaddy.

Hosting, domains and websites are all about the online world and it is our office, our money and our working life. I sometimes have an issue and do not want to call and answer lots of questions and listen to bad music, I want live chat so I can get an answer quickly. I travel a lot and I do not always have a  number or credit. I like all your customers are online and expect online service. That live chat button is always off. I have checked over a few days and still, it is never life. The honest truth is that you offer a cheap service with no online support. I used to be able to email you and that service has also been removed. Your service is so poor and my stress levels have risen. I am off to Hostgator who accept emails and offer 24hr live chat. So pleased to move on. Do it as well guys. Godaddy will only understand when you go, they are not listening.

Sorry you feel that way @leavethem. We do offer chat as the solution to this thread mentions. I'm not sure why you're not seeing the option Man Surprised We are looking at expanding chat availability times, but I don't know when that will occur for sure. We're definitely still listening and appreciate your feedback. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW

Can you please tell us where we can find the launch of live chat?   I can only find phone numbers and I called and gave up after being on hold for 45 minutes.    A link would be perfect.

Community Manager

Hi @warwickp. Please see Rachel's response above. That is where you find the chat. You need to visit the US home page first and then visit the help page. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Community Manager

Hi there,

Just so you know, you can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

from where i can talk their support via chat not via call.

Bonjour, j'ai constaté que mon site Web PROVINCEITURI.CO, n'est plus connecté, je vous demander un service de me reconnecter en faisant la mise à jour de DNS pour provinceituri.co
Merci de votre assurance bientôt attendue.

Hello @Christianshauri,

You need to contact our customer support team to get help with this issue. Please find the local phone number to call our team here

Vous devez contacter notre équipe de support client pour obtenir de l'aide sur ce problème. Veuillez trouver le numéro de téléphone local pour appeler notre équipe ici. https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Rachel

Salut, prière reconnecter mon site Web PROVINCEITURI.CO, je ne suis pas en ligne pour des raisons que j'ignore.
New

Every time I try to contact godaddy the live chat is never live. I have tried to contact for days now but there is never any support. After paying money to this site for its services I expect at least a little service in return. Why are there never any chat support colleagues online?

Hi. I did renew my domain but when I go to the website it still appears with the renew option. Can anybody assist?

Hi

Please how I can stop getting an email which say always says I should update my contact information. I've updated it so many times and still keeps on receiving that.

Hello,

I need to chat with someone about renewing my accounts.

Hello! I was charged for a domain, which I do not use, but for some reason I forgot to remove it. Please return the written-off funds and remove the service.

New

Well you might be lucky not to reach the Chat support - You won't get much from

I just had like 20mn chat with them to discover that the server on which my files were was not back-up at all. The agent tried to explain me that a shared Server can not have back-up. Quite an interesting concept.

I have 70+ domains with godaddy and I get a lousy support with no competency at all