GoDaddy Shops launches Virtual Christmas High Street Event
#GoDaddyShops is opening its digital doors to help our customers promote their services and products in the run up to Christmas. GoDaddy stands with you. We are in these challenging times together. And together we can and, we will, do this. So, with the high street quieter than usual, we are running a series of virtual high street events to get you connected with buyers.
Among the festive activities include:
- A series of Customer Stories Spotlight articles to be shared out to our millions of followers and beyond.
- A Facebook Event which will be the hottest pre-Christmas business ticket in town.
The UK is alive with dreamers, makers, movers and shakers. It is a community of individuals. Each with their own idea. And each with their own motivation. Yes, you are undeniably unique. But you are joined together by that irrepressible ‘can and will do this’ attitude. You defy the times. You are the lifeblood of our economy.
You also make GoDaddy who we are – a sum of its fantastic parts. Our mission to help you kick ass online has never been more resolute. So let’s get this online Christmas business party started…
Customer Stories Spotlight
Behind each business resides a story. A person. A passion. Someone who dared to venture outside their comfort zone. What we see, didn’t just happen. #GoDaddyUK is proud to play a little role in helping them tell their story online.
Check out the following customer stories from these magnificent five businesses, and be sure to share their stories and products on your own feeds because, in these times, where people shop truly does matter.
- The Little Black and White Book Project
- Five Dot Botanics
- Swole Panda
- The Gingerbread Bakery
- Toast Ale
Facebook Virtual Shopping Event
What it is: We are inviting your business to join GoDaddy Shops’ Virtual High Street Facebook Event.
- The platform empowers you to showcase your product and services to prospect buyers in the run up to Christmas.
- GoDaddy will share it to all of our followers.
- We’ll also be promoting outside of our followership to give you the furthest possible reach.
Start Date: Tuesday 8th December, 2020
End Date: Sunday 13th December, 2020
- Join the event here by selecting ‘Going’.
- Click the ‘Discussions’ tab and share your website with a little introduction about your business and what you do.
- Share a different product every day.
- Share the event to your followers and friends (and we will share it to the world).
- Hashtag #GoDaddyUK and #GoDaddyShops on your posts.
There is also a chance of your business becoming a feature in our blog and beyond. Just like our friends The Little Black and White Book Project, Five Dot Botanics, Swole Panda, The Gingerbread Bakery and Toast Ale.
So let’s show the world what you’ve got!
Join the GoDaddyShops Facebook Event now!
GoDaddy Shops’ Christmas gift list
GoDaddy has always been passionate about championing small business. In 2020, shopping independently is more important than ever. So, if you’re stuck for gift ideas this Christmas, check out these inspiring businesses who are standing by to help you. From food, drink, fashion, crafts and beyond, there’s something for everybody.
Arts & Crafts
Sparkle & Grace • Dandy Lux • Saggers Fine Art • Splash of Gold • Tribal Angel • Jas Design • Mockingbird Makes • Hannah Bigley • Rocket Jack • Wonkey Lemon • Handmade with Love • Sahar Imran Art • GrandSnaps • Anecdoodles • Sazzi Creations • Amy Nicole
Sheni and Teni • Dernier Publishing • Judith Thomson Books
Business, Education & Science
NUA Interiors • The Face Mask Group • Wealth Nation • TaxQube • Andy Gillam Ironworks • Focus on Phonics • The Clean Club • Crazy Cliff Auction • Global Trade Forex • Prep Plus • Competition Info • Rentoo • Mathswizz
Car & Motorbikes
Retro Car Stuff • Car Audio Stuff
Clothes, Shoes & Jewelry
The Last Shoemaker • Time Rediscovered • Angelic Crystals • Nabz Saad • Luna J Creative • Yankoo Originals • Moontide Jewellery • Know the Origin • Ginger Willow • Clio Saskia • Macsin Designs • Peachy Apparel • Alt – Ruin Clothing • Positive You Shop • Rosanna Wood Designs • Princess Paws • Fairtrade Fairy • Brix and Bailey • Zolotareff • Zontjk • Elvin Rose Designs • Neeva D London • Forever Everybody • Kew Silver • Willow and Stag
Medicine Head Rocks • Lornnah Stewart • Circle • Steve Price • Bout Yeh • Gunfinger Food • Nightfly Records • Boogie Woogie Club • Santa Video Calls
Food & Drink
Savage Vines • Giffbox • Beer Hatch • Vanilla Pod Bakery • Spotter Coffee • Treddafydd Organic • Vegan Wine Box • Dotty Hampers
Indulgent Hampers • Dram Curators • Blakeys Emporium • A Gift For You Virtual Store • Groovy Nerdz • Memories Gift Shop • Shopafrolics • Newley’s Custom Creations • At Home Treats • Ohlola • plzLOOK • Amaze – Zen • Ourglass • Gone Postal • Penelope and Rufus • A:live • Christmas • Concrete & Lavender
Health & Beauty
The Natural Soap Shop • Jeunesse Allure • Aleafia Wellness Centre • Agar-Hutton Tai Chi Academy • Makeup Artist College • By Nala • Precision • Optics Eyewear • Mats Kolbjornsen • Morden Health & Beauty • Dr Grandel Kosmetik • John Radin Chiropractor • Sally Potter – Solution focused Hypnotherapist • Artisan Soap Shack • Andy Mitchell Therapies • All Clear Shungite • Man Mower • Raw Passion • Menu for Health • The Aitch factor • Marli Mazon • Duirsoap • Relax2Restore • Beautify U • Harriet Browology • Tech for Health • Arbonne • Revamp Aesthetic
Home, Garden, Pets & DIY
The Archers at the Larches • Recoheat • Present Daze • ACO • Icy Paws Ltd • Chic it up • Slurps • The Window. Milford Haven • Lily of London • H is for Home • Aunt Lyns K9 Wellness • Konstantin Antiques • Sparky Living • The Little Furniture Boutique • Prints and Press
Moments in Time • The Wake London • Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours • Hair Envy • Home Made • Trawell
Sports & Outdoors
Orbit Ball Limited • JDR Karting and Activity Centre • 5.0 Evolved Martial Arts Redlands
If you’re a GoDaddy customer and would like your business to feature here, drop a comment on our campaign Facebook post here.
At GoDaddy, it’s our mission to empower every idea, business, side hustle or nonprofit cause to claim their place online and look great at the same time.
If you want to start your journey online but don’t know where to start, GoDaddy Website Builder makes it simple to create a modern, professional site with no technical knowledge required.
TERMS & POLICIES
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your participation in GoDaddy’s Virtual Christmas High Street (the “Event”), taking place from Tuesday 8th December 2020 to Sunday 13th December 2020 on https://www.facebook.com/uk.GoDaddy.
Please read these terms carefully before you participate in the Event. By participating in the Event, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from participating in the Event.
1. Participation in the Event is restricted to GoDaddy customers.
2. Code of Conduct
GoDaddy believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all participants to help us realise a safe and positive Event experience for everyone. We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all Event sessions and Event-related activities.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from abusive, demeaning, discriminatory, derogatory or harassing behavior and speech. This includes but is not limited to offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images and links in public spaces (including presentation slides and virtual event text chat); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participate in an authentic and active way. Be concise and stay on-topic with the session. In doing so, you help make the Event more valuable for yourself and others.
- Be supportive; be secure. Welcome others and offer help if you feel comfortable doing so. Do not post personally identifiable information in any place within the community.
- Keep it legal. Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discuss activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.
- Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Do not engage in impersonation of GoDaddy staff or other GoDaddy members or representatives of another company.
- No commercial solicitations, advertising, spamming, proselytising, phishing, posting spyware or malware, deceptive or fraudulent activity.
3. Consequences of Violations of this Policy
Violations of this policy will not be tolerated whether by participants or presenters at the Event. Participants’ posts are moderated, but GoDaddy is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate posts. Anyone asked by a GoDaddy moderator to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, GoDaddy may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the Event without warning or refund.
4. Reporting Your Concerns
If you have experienced or witnessed a breach of our Code of Conduct, please contact us with a detailed account of your concern. If you’d like us to follow up with you directly, please also leave your name and contact information so that we can do so.
5. Account Questions
If you have an account-specific question or concern, please contact GoDaddy’s Care team for further assistance.
Copyright © 2020 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.