Running your own business doesn’t mean having to go it alone. In April, May and June GoDaddy will be running a series of events aimed at helping you establish and grow your business online.
We’ll be covering topics such as creating your website, promoting your business on a tight budget, selling online and how to maintain your online presence after the pandemic is over.
Each of our four events will feature a Team GB athlete talking about their experiences in business and how they focus on achieving success.
And we’ll be hearing from a senior British Chambers of Commerce representative, who will be providing insight and analysis on how small businesses have responded during these unprecedented times.
There will also be one of our very own GoDaddy Guides on hand to take you through all the topics covered in each event.
Interested? Here are the details of each event, including dates, times and a sign-up link.
Back to Business Masterclass 1: Creating your website (10:00-11:30am, 22.4.21. Sign up for Masterclass 1 here!)
In the first masterclass, you’ll learn about:
- Getting to know GoDaddy Websites + Marketing and choosing the right plan for you
- Setting up your website – what should be included?
- Adding website content
- How to get found with SEO
- How to connect to social media
- Securely accepting online payments
- Using GoDaddy InSight to see how your business is growing
Back to Business Masterclass 2: Promoting your business online for ‘next to nothing’ (10:00-11:30am, 6.5.21. Sign up for Masterclass 2 here!)
In the second masterclass, we’ll look at topics including:
- Social media as an extension of your website
- What you need to know about email marketing
- Paid social ads and if they’re right for your business
Back to Business Masterclass 3: Selling online (10:00-11:30am, 20.5.21. Sign up for Masterclass 3 here!)
In the third masterclass, we’ll explore:
- How to create your online store
- All about taking online payments
- How to create product pages that convert to sales
Back to Business Masterclass 4: Maintaining your online presence post pandemic (10:00-11:30am, 3.6.21. Sign up for Masterclass 4 here!)
In the final masterclass of the series, we’ll cover:
- How to maintain an online presence
- How to convert website visitors into customers
- How to make your website work for you and help you grow
We’re here when you need us
Remember, if you’re struggling with any aspect of getting your business online, the GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
You can find our help and support articles here, or you can call 020 7084 1810 to speak to a GoDaddy Guide 24/7.